Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ivanabitch Vodka...Tobacco Flavor

Ivanabitch Tobacco Vodka does not taste like cigarettes or smoke. There, I said it. The floral pipe shop aroma reminds me of walking into my local smoke shop where they sell dozens of different flavored tobaccos. While I can’t say I’ve torn open a cigarette and carefully inspected its aroma, I can say that Ivanabitch Tobacco Vodka smells, to me, like that of a pipe tobacco and not a stale cigarette! This is awesome

Ivanabitch also has a menthol version, which mingles tobacco flavor along with that of a peppermint schnapps. A bit more sweet than the original tobacco vodka and might make a bit of a surprising flavor to a holiday cocktail. While the menthol version is fun and quite amazing it’s really tough to get by my initial general reaction to a tobacco vodka in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment