Friday, August 2, 2013

Longboard Sauvignon Blanc

So I just opened this wine and am loving the nose! Lemon, lime zest...lots of fruit. My first sip tells me lemon, second sip says Meyer lemons. So I pour a whole glass. I could just drink this wine all day! Its dry but not really, the fruit and citrus notes hint at sweetness and the overall taste is amazing.  At $15 you won't go wrong!

Here is a more technical breakdown of this wine:

This lively Sauvignon Blanc comes from the sustainably farmed O'Neel Vineyard near the town of Sebastapol in the Russian River Valley. It has bright aromas of grapefruit, Meyer lemon, grilled pineapple and lime zest, and juicy flavors of lychee, white grapefruit, lemongrass and passion fruit that finish crisp and clean.

1 comment:

  1. Achat en ligne de vĂȘtements et accessoires de glisse pour homme, femme et enfant. keith burke​

    ReplyDelete